3785 WILSHIRE BLVD, LOS ANGELES, CA 90010
CONTACT LISTING BROKER
Solair is an iconic Class A commercial and residential development occupying 22 stories and approx 481,000 SF. Solair introduces cutting edge modern high-rise living, combining culture, lifestyle, and entertainment at the historic intersection of Wilshire and Western. The commercial retail component consists of 2 stories with 41,000 SF of street frontage and two levels of restaurant and retail spaces. Solair retail fronts the entire Western Ave block and is equipped with 150+ onsite subterranean parking spaces. Join HSBC, Gongcha, Verizon Corporate, Louis Castel & others at Solair Retail and heart of Koreatown.
The Solair commercial property shares the corner with the heavily used LA Metro Wilshire/Western Purple Line station, located below Solair Retail’s plaza. It is located in close proximity to the I-10, I-101 and I-110 freeways, which have a combined 800,000 average car per day traffic count at the appropriate off-ramps for Solair. There are also 300,000 residents within a two-mile radius, making the location one of the most densely populated areas of the United States.
- Lease Rate:
- First Floor: $4.00 + NNN
- Second Floor: $3.00 + NNN
- Suite 228 D-F: $3.00 + NNN
- Project Size: 333,324 sq. ft.
- Retail Component: 41,000 sq. ft.
- Parking: 150 parking spaces
- Fully improved Beauty Salon – Suite 228 D-F
- NEC of Wilshire Boulevard and Western Avenue
- Retail fronts entire block on Western Avenue
- 150 Parking Spaces for Retail in Underground Garage
- Adjacent to MTA Metro Station (Purple Line)
- One of the highest density neighborhoods in the U.S. (+633,625 residents within a three-mile radius)
- Co-anchored by Gonga Cha, Edible Arrangements, Louis Castel, Kashira Japanese Restaurant, Cailyn Cosmetics, Nature Republic, Verizon, HSBC Bank, COCO Nail, Shiny Laser Skin Clinic, Sino Pot Restaurant, Hotel Puez Resort Office, WINGS N TAILS, Mire Travel Agency, and Marine Corps.